Help

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Hire odoo developer

Anuj

Hi,

I am looking for an Odoo Development or Odoo Administration job. I have 4 years experience as an Odoo Developer

Please do let me know if you have any opening or references to share with me.

I am interested in relocating to any country

I have worked on openerp 7, odoo 8, odoo 9 and odoo 10, HTML5, python, c#, Java, xml, postgres SQL, Microsoft SQL server. Good knowledge of GIT, nginx configuration, Linux administration. Feel free to check my profile for more

PLEASE NOTE
" Even if you don't have any open positions at the moment, I kindly request you to 'like' or 'comment' on this same post on my wall, so that, it'd appear on your timeline and someone in your network might see this. "

so if you need any type of websites or softwares so please contact with me
skype or gmail-: anuj@inwizards.com
Get Quotation - TitleOdoo development company
any time contact with me i am here wait for your response.
Call me - +1-9252636909 , +91-9229225552
Thanks and Regards,

Discard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!