Help

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Frequent occurence of XmlHttpRequestError

Hi,

Our company had been getting XmlHttpRequestError by various users throughout the day, and very frequently.
We have to do a browser refresh in order to regain usage of the system, and losing our data entered for that particular screen in the process.

Any idea on how do I get this resolved?

Thanks!

gc

Discard
3 Answers
David Tran
Best Answer

I've just disabled Pagespeed feature on your domain. Please clear your browser cache.

I am not sure if this could be the cause of the issue. My team is working on your case.

Please help watch the instance and let me know if the problem still persists.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

For your information and troubleshooting, we are still experiencing XmlHttpRequestError frequently.

Thanks!

Discard
David Tran
Best Answer

Tks for your report!
Currently we found an issue with our SSL certificate issuer which should be resolved soon within today. There should be nothing to do at your side.

I am sorry for any inconvenient for you and your colleagues

Discard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!