- Activate developer mode
- Go to Settings > Technical > Database structure > Models
- Search for model mrp.production and open it
- Add a new field named x_project_id with parameters shown in the attached screen shot "Selection_034.png"
- Go to Manufacturing > Operations > Manufacturing Orders and open one
- From debug menu click to see the dropdown menu then click the menu item "Edit Form View". See attached "Selection_036.png"
- Edit the architecture as seen in the attached scree shot "Selection_037.png" then save it.
- Reload the page (Ctrl+F5, or Command+R if you are on Mac) to see the project field is now on the Manufacturing Order form.
- Do the step 6 above
- Click on the link in the field Model data. See attached "Selection_039.png"
- Check Non Updatable then save.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 9/11/17, 8:24 AM|
|Seen: 1665 times|
|Last updated: 9/17/17, 5:12 AM|