I've installed erponline, and I'm trying to get the "Categories" feature within my forum as you did guys (Categories with "General Discussions", "Agents & Resellers", "Developers"…).
I could not manage to install such a feature. Do you know how to do it?
You can create a new forum to have category behavior. Action steps:
1. Login with your admin account
2. Go to the website (if you were not there)
3. On the top right, you will find a menu entry named "New". Then click on "New Forum" option.
4. You will be asked for forum name which should be the name of the forum (e.g. Agents & Resellers, Developers, etc)
5. You will also be asked for "Add page in menu". Check this if you want a menu entry to the forum will be created for you
6. Reorganize the menu entries to your forums if you want. An idea for a site of multiple forums is to create a page to which the main Forums menu entry points. In that page, you can provide links to specific forums of yours. You can also create a menu structure that may look like as below:
– Forums: point to nothing (just put # in the href)
—- Q&A: point to your Q&A forum
—- Pre-Sales Questions: point to your Pre-Sales Questions forum
—- whatever you want here: point to another forum
– Others website pages
Or, if you want something very specific to your needs, please contact our sales to ask for customization.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 4/12/18, 11:41 AM|
|Seen: 2089 times|
|Last updated: 4/12/18, 11:41 AM|