ERPOnline Community Support Forums

Where Odoo enthusiast and the ERPOnline team offer free help and support to Odoo users
  1. Coreway Solution
  2. Developers
  3. Monday, 24 April 2017
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello,
i have developed website in odoo 10 and, I have installed recruitment module in my website, I can create new jobs from front end but when i am trying to access Recruitment/Employee menu in back end not performing any action. And can not find general settings menu in my back end too. I can not find issue why there is no any general settings menu in my module.
Accepted Answer
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I have also experienced the same problem while ago. I was installing the module but due to connectivity issue, it was creating error and not showing items on the backend. So for that, I uninstalled it and then installed it properly. Afterwards, my module was working properly and I was able to manage all the menu items, database, views etc.
So you can also follow the same. Cheers
References
  1. http://www.habilelabs.io/odoo/
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Developers
  3. # Permalink
David Tran
Quản trị
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
If no custom module nor any customization affect it, you probably have data corruption. Please try on reinstalling the modules to see if it solve the problem.
Please also check error log if anything useful found for further debugging.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Developers
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Categories

General Discussions
  1. 4 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Agents & Resellers
  1. 0 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Developers
  1. 33 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Usage & Implementation
  1. 39 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Pre-sales Questions
  1. 1 post
  2. 0 subcategories
ERPOnline is a cloud-based solution that hosts the most popular Enterprise Resources Planning solution - Odoo. With ERPOnline, Odoo deployment has never been easier. Consumers are offered with a great possibility to deploy Odoo in one click and run it fast, securely with neither hardware investment nor software installation on individual computers nor any IT effort.

The company

T.V.T Marine Automation Co., Ltd
#40 An Lac 2, So Dau ward, Hong Bang distr., Hai Phong city
Vietnam
Sales This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Billing This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Support This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.